čtvrtek 17. července 2014

James on his Fight with Peih-Gee

length: 3:30

Watch as James vents his frustrations out on Peih-Gee. Find out how he really feels after Peih-Gee blamed James for the Reward loss. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber:

"Peih-Gee, she's just stupid. I mean the stuff she does is simply amazing. How can you knowing, being in the position and escaping near-death last night, seemed like she'd have been a little more grounded, a little more quiet. I can understand maybe being frustrated about the fact that she didn't win the reward challenge, but she shouldn't come up on the five or somebody and blow up on 'em for no apparent reason. Especially me, cause she's gonna lose and the funny thing is they have a learning curve, cause if I argue back, I'm probably gonna win. Especially in that aspect, because she's just been completely out of bounds and completely wrong in blaming it on me. She really came to me and said I was the reason why they didn't win, it's all my fault. That's amazing. That's why she has not won anything. It's never her fault. She never takes accountance for what she's done or how she's messed up. There's always somebody, so they have to get rid of 'em. Maybe she's the problem. She's never won anything...they've won one. Maybe that's a sign. Not everybody's crazy. You're the crazy one." 

(cut) 


"Peih-Gee is the simple reason why they did not won anything and why being with her you're not gonna win. She sets a bad aura, she has a bad losing aura about herself. She's quick to blame everybody but herself. It was always somebody's fault, somebody did this. She walked up to me and said I dropped the ball too much and I wasn't hustling enough and I pretty much ruined the whole game for her." 


(cut) 


"We just did not have the right plan this time. It's no big deal. Everybody tried hard, everybody did their best. She tried to flip it on me saying that winning's the only option and that's the only way I see it. I said no, focusing and trying your best's the only option. You don't have to win every time, as long as you focus and do your best, that's good. If you go and say, 'I wasn't focused,' you wasn't focused. You admitted it to yourself. I threw a match, you threw a match. You didn't do your best. That's my problem. When I got on her, she was trying to do the same to me. She couldn't do that. It wasn't...I did my best in the position I was given with the plan we had made. That was all that could have been asked, for all of us to play our positions and do our part and follow through with the rest. The circumstance is behind us now. What I need to do is make sure Denise is all right, talk to Todd, have the five focus together, and get rid of 'em. They've gained some arrogance about themselves that needs to be stomped out. These guys are getting a little bit stronger with all this eating. They even got the nerve to tell me something about my eating, when I got up this morning and I went up and I got the fish and I cleaned the fish and I cooked the fish. Don't tell me nothing. I really don't care. Eat faster, shut up, or starve. You can pout all you want, but I'm not gonna stop eating. You can't stop me, and you're not gonna send me home for a while. The chances of me still being here and ya'll not being here are highly greater. Don't start with me because I have the big joker and the little joker and nobody can take 'em from me. I'm gonna be here for a while, so you might as well go on and get comfortable. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat