čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Frosti on his New Tribe

length: 4:53

What does the tribe switch do to Frosti's strategy? Does he now have a target on his back? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber:

"Essentially, Fei Long traded Aaron and James for Sherea and myself. I don't know how they feel about that trade. Hopefully they don't mind it too much and they don't just shoot me off right away. Only time's gonna tell, I'm still trying to figure out how things work here. I just have to make sure I'm not the first one off." 

(cut) 


"I had made a joke to Sherea earlier that it would be hilarious if we saw James and Aaron floating by the other way just as befuddled as we were in this situation. And we did! There was James spouting some nonsense, yelling, and Aaron throwing his little smile. It was just basically both of us knowing both of our groups were going in tough positions. Aaron and James were going in a tough spot at Zhan Hu, and Sherea and I are going in a tough spot at Fei Long. All of us are warriors, we're going to do our best to fight it out and make our way. In the end that's what this game is about. It's just a battle to get to the finish." 


(cut) 


"It's pretty interesting, and I love that about this game. You get to meet new people, and you gotta find a way to work with anyone. It's been pretty cool. I think this whole experience is pretty amazing. Being stuck in an even stranger position than the original one I was in, and still trying to find my way, just overcome any of the obstacles that stand before me." 


(cut) 


"The moment I stepped on Fei Long's beach, I was trying to figure everyone out, figure out where my place would be in this tribe, the second I stepped on Zhan Hu beach. Todd seemed to be essentially what everyone thought. He's a Survivor geek, he loves it, he knows what's going on. He can pretty much predict the next challenges or switches like the weather. He just knows it. He's really fun, real smart, and someone I can see myself really getting along with, which is kind of what I expected. Courtney is also similar to things I've heard. She makes her jokes, she rolls her eyes, but she's sweet on the inside and really nice. Denise is upfront about everything, and a lot nicer to me than I would have thought, but really hard on Jean-Robert. That was interesting. What I've heard from other people in the tribe, she doesn't mess around with strategy or gameplay, she just plays it straight up, wants to win, wants to build her kids a park, but she's really nice, really cool. Amanda, same as I would have expected, just quiet, nice, but I've been getting along with her really well because she's so open. We both have lived in Chicago, and she's got a really interesting past. We've been getting along pretty well. Jean-Robert is essentially like Fei Long's Dave. He's out there, trying to lead, talking himself up..." 


(cut)
 
"If my new tribe sees me as helpful around camp and possibly helpful in the next few challenges, maybe they'll keep me around longer. If they're thinking about a possible merge, maybe they're thinking about getting rid of me sooner because they see me as a threat. Either way, there's a reason they brought both of us over here. They saw something is us they thought would help them. I'm hoping that we can help them, unless they just wanted to vote us off anyway and that's their plan all along, which would suck. Straight up, there's nothing to it, that would suck." 


(cut)

 
"I consider the possibility that Fei Long might pull me. It's real easy to see why they picked Sherea. The girls all see that she's like the strongest girl, the biggest, she also worked our puzzles so they know that she's smart. Me, they saw that I was athletic from a few of the challenges. The first one where I raced James, James I guess made a big fuss about it, also I picked up the slack when Dave fell in the battering ram challenge and knocked out the wood challenge. They saw I was athletic and I think they just couldn't tell who was gonna be, me or Erik. I guess they chose me, which I suppose is some sort of compliment. Not what I really would have liked (smiles nervously), but..."

 
(cut)

 
"There's a lot of pressure to fill the role of the strongest worker and their fearless leader. It's interesting how they're reacting because some people seem to feel that it's better off without the tension that was there. Some people are wanting to step up to leadership, I'm sure. Things are really changing here at Fei Long, and it's not what anyone would have expected. It's not what I expected. I just want to make it through the day." 


(cut) 


"I think I had a pretty good idea of how it was gonna be and how things would fit in. Now I just need to figure out how I'm gonna fit in." 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat